Whenever someone discusses the refreshing juices we all come up with our favorite flavor. And no one can deny that strawberry is one of those flavors that is hard to resist. Strawberry as a fruit, in a dessert, or as a juice can provide what every sweet tooth demands. Here comes the best part. Making strawberry juice is just a piece of cake, sweet and easy. If you have the same question in mind, how to make strawberry juice? In the following article, there are some tips and basic methods to make your strawberry juice even more flavored.
Let’s hop into the finest recipe to make a healthy and refreshing strawberry juice.
Usually, there are two ways to juice a strawberry. Either a tangy citrus juice or a filthy and yummy milkshake. We’ll go through both of them.
A Tangy Strawberry Juice Recipe
The most important part is to make sure you have all the essential ingredients by your side. Some of them are not mandatory but I have included them as they make the best combination of sweet and sour taste.
- First of all, you need at least 2 cups of ripe strawberries
- ¼ lemon juice (squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup water
- Ice Cubes
Now you are done gathering around all the essential ingredients for your strawberry juice. Make sure to decrease or increase the amount of each ingredient according to the servings.
The next step is to start making your tangy strawberry juice. Follow the steps below to make an amazingly fresh serve
Method To Make Tangy Strawberry Juice
- First of all, wash your strawberries and remove any stain to avoid blend tastes. Remove its stem. Furthermore, You can also cut your strawberries into small pieces to make things easier for your blender.
- Now mix strawberries, lemon, and sugar in the blender. Remember the amount of sugar and lemon juice varies on how ripe your strawberries are. If they are sweeter, decrease the amount of sugar. Vise versa.
- Now blend the mixture of sugar, strawberries, and lemon. Let the strawberries blend perfectly until you see a smooth paste.
- Once it is smooth, add water and blend again for a minute.
- The last step depends on the consumer. If you like your juice with a top layer of foam. Simply pour the juice into a glass and it will be ready. Otherwise, place cheesecloth or a simple strainer on your glass and then pour the juice. This will separate the foam from the original juice.
Voila! Your tangy strawberry juice is ready.
Read Also: What To Eat After a Juice Cleanse?
Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
A lot of people consider strawberry milkshake a better option over tangy strawberry juice. Strawberry is already highly nutritious and when you add some more potions to it, you get a better taste and benefits as well.
- A scoop of ice cream (optional)
- Vanilla extract
Ice cream and vanilla extract are on the list as they add a whole new flavor and make it more than an ordinary juice.
Method To Make Strawberry Milkshake
- Chop the strawberries into small pieces so that they can blend smoothly.
- Mix it with the other ingredients
- First of all, let it mix properly and leave it for at least 30 minutes.
- Once all the ingredients appear as a smooth mixture, refrigerate it.
- Now, take the marinated strawberry and add milk and ice cream to get a filthy and thick result.
- Now put all the ingredients in your blender and let it blend properly.
Serve the thick and juicy strawberry milkshake immediately to get the best taste.
We have reviewed: 7 Best Wheatgrass Juicers
Benefits of Strawberry Juice
You must be enjoying your healthy and refreshing strawberry juice. But do you know how nutritious it is?
Here are some interesting facts and benefits of Strawberry juice that will make you add it to your daily diet. These antioxidants are highly preferred against cancer. Also, this helps to keep your skin younger.
Some additional benefits of strawberries are as follows:
- This rich in vitamin C fruit protects your heart and controls blood pressure.
- They increase HDL also known as good cholesterols.
- Strawberry juice is included in the top 20 antioxidant juices. Moreover, they are highly rich in manganese and potassium.
- The best thing about strawberries is that one serving (8 strawberries) carries more vitamin c than oranges.
However, considering these facts, adding strawberry juice to your daily diet can have a huge impact on your body.
A lot of people are concerned regarding consuming strawberry juices as a healthy diet. Such as adding it as a protein shake ingredient or as a morning kick-off. I would say that this can be a great idea. Especially for those people who are health conscious more than physiques.
Strawberries and their juice might not be a great idea for developing a great muscular body. However, it can be really good if you are looking to keep your health intact.
Tips for making Stwaberry Juice Healthier
Here are some additional tips for making strawberry juice even healthier. Also, people consider keeping as much nutrition alive in the juice while blending it.
First of all, you need to make sure that the blender or juicer you are going to use is clean. Moreover, it shouldn’t carry any strains or leftovers from the last fruit you blended. It can add a taste that sometimes is unappreciated. Also, a messy blender or juicer makes it harder to keep the nutritions at their best.
Strawberry juices and milkshakes are highly nutritious and easy to make. Even a 10-year-old can make strawberry juice. You can either have a tangy citrus juice or make a thick strawberry milkshake to add more flavors.
Use clean equipment and accessories to get the best results. Make sure to adjust the number of ingredients such as sugar and water according to the servings. Also, keep in mind that the strawberries should be ripe enough to add a tangy flavor. Mix the ingredients smoothly, marinate them (if needed) and blend them. Finally, serve the soothing and tasty strawberry juice to enjoy the tangy flavor.